Piper's Landing Gated Community
"Stay & Play" or "Sail & Play" at Piper's LandingOn behalf of the members of Piper’s Landing, we would like to extend an invitation to experience the Stay & Play or Sail & Play Discovery Packages. It would be our pleasure to host you as a VIP guest!
Come by plane, car or boat to enjoy three consecutive days of leisure.
Our Sail & Play program invites you to arrive by boat and make use of one of our 49 slips that can accommodate vessels from 25’ to 85’. Once you arrive you can take advantage of our Stay & Play package and stay in one of Piper’s Landing’s residences (based on availability).
Our harbor is considered by many South Florida captains as one of the best along the state’s coasts. We have access to the largest bodies of inland water on the East Coast of Florida. Among the freshwater bodies are the North and South Fork of the St. Lucie River and the Indian River Lagoon. These rivers provide access to the Intracoastal Waterway for north/south travel along Florida’s east coast. For inland travel, the rivers provide access to the west coast of Florida via the Okeechobee Waterway and north and south from Norfolk, Virginia to Miami, Florida.
So come, settle in, relax and enjoy the Piper’s Landing experience.
- Enjoy unlimited golf on our Gene Bates 6,922-yard championship golf course, tee times at your convenience, and practice facilities always available.
- Challenge the net with unlimited tennis on one of our five Har-Tru® lighted courts. Savor gourmet lunches and dinners in our recently renovated Grille Room overlooking the 18th green.
- Explore over 600 lush, tranquil acres with 302 beautifully positioned homes with St. Lucie River, golf, lake or Florida hammock views. Take a yacht trip into the River, Lagoon, or Atlantic Ocean—you might even try your luck at fishing.
- Attend special club activities or events and enjoy a personalized tour of residential offerings.
- Treat yourself to a professional massage at member pricing, and rejuvenate the mind and body with yoga or water aerobics.
- Bask in the Florida sunshine on our nearby natural beaches and dunes or go for an ocean swim or fishing trip.
- Explore the area’s attractions, from the quaint historic downtowns of Stuart, Jensen Beach, and Port Salerno, to the sophisticated Palm Beaches.
Stay & Play Sign-Up